Friday, September 15, 2017

Friday Finds

Starts with K
Stinky
Old


The first will be the same, except we’ll work our way through the alphabet. The second and third will be different each time.
Hosted by Friday Finds and this is V4 or round 4!!!

Also playing along at ABC Wednesday



Eh to Zed


For this round of the alphabet I am going to celebrate Canada's 150 birthday by showcasing towns across the county.
To date I've been in the Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI, Alberta and Ontario with my letters.

We're going to Quebec.



Kamouraska is a municipality on the south shore of the Saint Lawrence River in the Bas-Saint-Laurent region of Quebec.

The name "Kamouraska" comes from an Algonquin word meaning "where rushes grow at the water's edge".


Stinky - I would never have taken this photo if  I hadn't had this challenge in mind! This week, in Vicot Idaho.



BUT THEN we went to Yellowstone and this was really stinky!





Old - again taken this week! Old Faithful at Yellowstone National Park!





7 comments:

  1. ...Jackie, Stinker Stores, what a name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been to Yellowstone in years, but it's a fascinating place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too haven't been to Yellowstone in a long time. Old Faithful made quite an impression.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great trip! Nice takes for the prompt. The stinky made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great set of photo's for the prompts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a great group of pictures. I love Dragon's Mouth Spring - what a name! Sorry to be late visiting yet again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cute little skunk on the sign. Great set of images for stinky and old. I was quite young when I visited there, so I don't remember much about it. Thanks so much for joining Friday's Hunt. So sorry I'm late visiting.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.